Thursday 12 November 2009

*Update!* BeatBullying Song =D

It's ready for download!

I sing at about 1:15 in the group
I am in the "and say!'s"
My lyrics are around 1:43-1:54
and I sing in the group after that until about 2:04

www.cybermentors.org.uk

if you go on there and then click on download anthem and ringtones, (under NDubz bit) go to the bottom one (R U Cybersafe) and have a listen. Is a bit annoying they didn't turn up to the thing and that but hey :) it's is done, ready and am very pleased with it.

Let me know what you think please. Oh and today I actually spoke, yes spoke infront of a whole class of year 7's 3 times about it!

so yay :) hope you like it

2 comments:

  1. Well done sis!
    What a wonderful thing you have done.

    Your lyrics are great x I'm so proud.

    Let the blog trail begin!
    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete