Monday 18 January 2010

update and stuff

Ok, well I haven't done a blog in a while, and I have no work with me in my free, so hey might as well do something semi productive.

Not much has happened to be fair, I have booked my first set of driving lessons, pretty nervous but excited at the same time. I have a 2 hour lesson on my birthday so that should be pretty cool :)

Erm, I am taking part in a writing competition for our local paper on the theme of "childhood" I have written and completed my poem already and my youth group leader read it and said it was amazingly good, or something like that. I am not a fan of my own work, but the family and M said it was good, so I might as well submit it, seeing as I wrote it for that anyway... Although I still need to come up with a title and tweak it a bit, but hey that is expected.

Apart from that, I don't think there is much else, nothing nice to write about anyway. Some things are still pretty sucky but at least the exam is over. Oh, yes the exam!

I had my AS level RE retake on the 13th *shudders at the date* the college was so much more relaxed and stuff than I expected and the exam was much better, so hopefully I have done better than last time.

Oh I just remembered, my jaw disloacted last night. No idea how I could forget as it still hurts laods. I done it by biting into a tomato.... But the jaw is messed up anyway, so hey it is expected I guess. But it took 45 minutes to get it back in, but I avoided going to the hospital yay!

I think that is pretty much it for now, school is pretty much the same, as is home and stuff. I have my taekwondo grading on the 30th, so am in the process of learning the stuff, doing coursework and generally working on making "stuff" manageable. busy busy busy.

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment