Thursday 31 December 2009

2009

Thought for reference I would make a quick note of good and bad of 2009.

I will start with the bad and end with the positive.

Bad:
-Grandad passing away
-Spending christmas and his birthday etc etc without him.
-Michael Jackson's death, and many others who have died, especially our soilders, as you cant help but think of the family and friends of that time.
-My friend becoming ill with cancer
-general struggles with memories, flashbacks, home stuff and body stuff
-ex stuff and that whole complicated situation
-various attempted terrorist attacks

have probably missed some

And now for the good

Good:
-Parts of the Greece holiday
-My birthday in february with the whole family
-visiting family in portland
-Seeing my then girl
-Seeing mcfly
-seeing Miley Cyrus
-Meeting John and Edward
-the moments where I had the good feeling inside that seemed to override everything
-being re united with my cousins, and family after about 8 years including her little girl
-the day where I have never seen my grandad so happy when he got to see his other grandchildren, and his great grand daughter


In the attempt to start afresh, lets start again in 2010 and make it ten times better than the last year :)

Happy new year and take care

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year sweetie, hope this one brings you lots of happy times =]
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this year is great for you.
    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete