Thursday 17 November 2011

Wow it has been over a year since I have posted on here, sorry! Just wanted to share this little thing :)

I have always struggled with what I want to do after I get a degree, I have never really had a profession set in stone, like some people want to be a teacher, a doctor, a dentist, a tv presenter, a singer, an actor, a receptionist, a fireman, a police man and so much more. I have never really had a career in mind, I still don’t. But today, I watched a story on this morning about a woman who was practically forced into having a termination (I’m not sure if it will be on the website later, but I would recommend making yourself aware of it when it does). Anyway, watching the story made me realise that in my life I want to help vulnerable people, of any age who are in need, for the first time in a long time, I walked outside with my head held high, smiling and feeling uplifted. I know I have made a decision and it feels right, the responses you get from people when you are always smiling is amazing. Knowing that you can make someone smile and told you have made their day is a great feeling, knowing you have made someone who may have been feeling down or alone for whatever reason feel happy for even a moment is something I have always strived on. So yeah, when people ask me in future what I want to do with my life, I will answer by saying “help people who need it most”.

Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment