Tuesday 20 October 2009

Introduction

Well, to be honest I have no idea how this blogging stuff works. I have had a nose around a few people's and it seems to be a good place to just write good or bad things, or to have a rant, which i'm gussing, that is pretty much what a blog does.

I may as well start with a thing about today. All in all it wasn't too bad, although I should have done some work in my free. In film studies my jaw (other side this time) was clicking like loads, but then it died down a bit so that was fine, but now I am home and it has locked. yay, 2 sides. feckin brilliant. To top it off I cannot get through to the maxillofacial (ap?) department secretary, so this should be interesting.

On the other hand I am patiently waiting for Friday to come around, there will probably be a blog about this on the day or saturday.

In the meantime I shall be hopefully enjoying Autumn and trying to do 7 essays in 2 days.

I bet no one reads this, therefore I have just wasted time procrasinating for no obvious reason.

3 comments:

  1. Hey KL!

    w00t! I'm the first to follow you!

    I'll read your blog coz I care.

    Take care and I'll talk to you soon.

    xDFNx

    ReplyDelete